Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
620 CKRM, 104.9 the WOLF and play 92 is looking for Part-time Street Team Members to join the promotions department. If you’re outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable and LOVE attending local events – we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- On-site promotions, coordination, set up, tear down and supervision of promotional events such as concerts, community events, movie premieres and any other part-time promotional duties as required by Promotions Director or Promotions Coordinator.
- Positively interact with the public at Station Events.
- Adhere to the guidelines in the Street Team Manual
- Assist in office administrative duties as outlined by the Marketing Director
- Other duties as required
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- A love for CKRM, 104.9 the WOLF and play92.
- No fear of meeting & greeting the faithful listeners
- Positive “I’ll do anything” attitude and a strong desire to achieve
- Ability to problem solve, quick thinking
- Must be eligible for coverage under Harvard’s Insurance Plan
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with keen attention to detail
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license & provide a current driver abstract no exceptions
- Must have a flexible schedule (mostly evenings & weekend shifts)
- Broadcast/Marketing students experience preferred
Please send your resume to:
Chelsea Manz, Promotions Director
Harvard Broadcasting Regina
CKRM / 104.9 The Wolf / play92
Please put “Street Team” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.