Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please.
The promotions department at 96.3 Cruz FM is looking for Part-time Street Team Members & Board Operators to join the team. If you’re outgoing, enthusiastic, and reliable and want to work within an incredibly innovative environment, execute awesome promotions for both the station & our clients and maybe even gain experience behind the board, then you really should apply! Events are coming back & so are we!!!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• On-site promotions, coordination, set up, tear down and supervision of promotional events such as concerts, community events, movie premieres and any other part- time promotional duties as required
• Host, set up and tear down sales remotes
• Operating the on-air broadcast (board op) during on-location broadcasts, remotes and syndicated programming when required; ensuring all commercial and production elements run as scheduled, station clocks are running on time and filling out fault reports as needed
• Adhere to the guidelines in the Street Team Manual
• Assist in office administrative duties as outlined by the Marketing Director
• Other duties as required
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• A love for classic music (70s, 80s, 90s with an emphasis on rock) and knowledge of the station audience
• No fear of meeting & greeting the faithful listeners
• Positive “I’ll do anything” attitude and a strong desire to achieve
• Ability to problem solve and think quickly
• Any experience working behind a board (yes school counts)
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit or Scott automation system a bonus
• Must be eligible for coverage under Harvard’s Insurance Plan
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task with keen attention to detail
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license & provide a current driver abstract no exceptions
• Must have a flexible schedule (mostly evenings & weekend shifts)
• Broadcast/Marketing students experience preferred
Please send your resume & Demo (if available) to:
Zoe Vassos, Marketing Director
Harvard Broadcasting Saskatoon
96.3 Cruz FM
Please put “Street Team” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.