kraze 101.3 & X100.7
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.
X100.7 & kraze 101.3 promotions department is looking for Part-time Street Team Members & Board Operators to join the team. If you’re outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable and want to work within an incredibly innovative environment, execute awesome promotions for both the stations & our clients and maybe even gain experience behind the board, then you really should apply!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- On-site promotions, coordination, set up, tear down and supervision of promotional events such as concerts, community events, movie premieres and any other part-time promotional duties as required
- Host, set up and tear down sales remotes
- Operating the on-air broadcast (board op) during on-location broadcasts, remotes and syndicated programming when required; ensuring all commercial and production elements run as scheduled, station clocks are running on time and filling out fault reports as needed
- Adhere to the guidelines in the Street Team Manual
- Assist in office administrative duties as outlined by the Promotions Director
- Other duties as required
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- A love for alternative and or pop music and knowledge of the stations
- No fear of meeting & greeting the faithful listeners
- Positive “I’ll do anything” attitude and a strong desire to achieve
- Ability to problem solve and quick thinking
- Any experience working behind a board (yes school counts)
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit or Scott automation system a bonus
- Must be eligible for coverage under Harvard’s Vehicle Insurance Plan
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with keen attention to detail
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license & provide a current driver abstract no exceptions
- Must have a flexible schedule (mostly evenings & weekend shifts)
- Broadcast/Marketing students experience preferred
Please send your resume & Demo (if available) to:
Kim Carson, Promotions Director
Harvard Media, Red Deer
X100.7 & kraze 101.3
Please put “Red Deer Street Team” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.