play107 & 95.7 CRUZ FM
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
play107 & 95.7 CRUZ FM’s promotions department is looking for Part-time Street Team Members & Board Operators to join the team. If you’re outgoing, enthusiastic, and reliable and want to work within an incredibly innovative environment, execute awesome promotions for both the station & our clients and maybe even gain experience behind the board, then you really should apply! Events are coming back & so are we!!!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- On-site promotions, coordination, set up, tear down and supervision of promotional events such as concerts, community events, movie premieres and any other part-time promotional duties as required by Marketing & Promotions Director or Promotions Coordinator.
- Host, set up and tear down sales remotes
- Positively interact with the public at Station Events.
- Operating the on-air broadcast (board op) during on-location broadcasts, remotes and syndicated programming when required; ensuring all commercial and production elements run as scheduled, station clocks are running on time and filling out fault reports as needed
- Adhere to the guidelines in the Street Team Manual
- Assist in office administrative duties as outlined by the Marketing & Promotions Director or Promotions Coordinator
- Other duties as required
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- A love for both throwbacks and rock music; knowledge of station audience.
- No fear of meeting & greeting the faithful listeners
- Positive “I’ll do anything” attitude and a strong desire to achieve
- Ability to problem solve, quick thinking
- Any experience working behind a board (yes school counts)
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit or Scott automation system a bonus
- Must be eligible for coverage under Harvard’s Insurance Plan
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with keen attention to detail
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license & provide a current driver abstract no exceptions
- Must have a flexible schedule (mostly evenings & weekend shifts)
- Broadcast/Marketing students experience preferred
Please send your resume & cover letter to:
Lacey Slater, Marketing & Promotions Director / Assistant Program Director
Harvard Media Edmonton
play107 / 95.7 CRUZ FM
Please put “Street Team” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.