Kraze 101.3, X100.7
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted
Harvard Media Red Deer has an exciting and rare opportunity available. The world of broadcast and digital have merged and is fast paced and ever-changing. We are looking for a Retail Sales Supervisor to join our team of savvy professionals!
Over the last 18 months Harvard Media has combined our full-service advertising agency with our radio assets across Western Canada to be become a full-service multi-media company, and we are expanding quickly. Audio based media is in demand more than ever as radio is available anywhere, anytime and on any device. In addition to assisting our clients with innovative radio campaigns we also provide bold digital strategies from Social to SEO to E-Commerce solutions. We consult with a wide range of businesses to provide all-encompassing marketing solutions that deliver results!
We’re looking for the perfect balance of a driven media consultant and a natural born leader. Someone who enjoys the satisfaction of working with local businesses to grow their brand and revenue, and of coaching and mentoring others to success. Someone who recognizes the evolving media landscape and has the vision and expertise to lead a growing team of savvy media professionals.
So, if you are self-motivated, have a business acumen, with a genuine quality of being a difference maker and are ready to take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key account management
- Consult with clients and demonstrate an understanding of their industry and business
- Manage receivables for local team
- Be an ambassador for stations and brands
- A focus on professional development
- Collaborate with the Market Sales Manager and VP of Sales, to support in recruitment, coaching and mentoring the team
- Work in concert with the Red Deer media marketing consultants to achieve annual goals
- Support the team in providing top level customer service and custom strategy development
- Support Sales Manager in market positioning of all Harvard Media assets with advertisers and ad agencies
- Achieve revenue objectives through market sales initiatives
- Participate in ‘in field’ training and coaching with media marketing consultants
- Collaborate with the New Business Digital Manager to facilitate opportunity
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to develop solution-based ideas from inception to execution
- Digital media savvy
- The drive, passion, and enthusiasm it takes to succeed in a highly competitive environment
- Strong business acumen
- Prior leadership role demonstrating success an asset
- Management in media sales an asset
- Minimum 5 years with a proven track record in broadcast and/or digital sales required
- A team player able to collaborate with all internal departments
- Resiliency and adaptability
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
Please send your resume to:
Eric Tiessen, Market Sales Manager
Harvard Media Red Deer
Please put “Red Deer – Retail Sales Supervisor” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.