Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
This is truly an amazing and rare opportunity for a Program Director who is self-driven, has great strategic vision and is absolutely passionate about creating fun, great radio.
For the first time since its inception nearly 10 years ago, 96.3 Cruz FM is looking for a PD. Not only are you a great leader, but you have the vision and ability to bring out the best in Teams with your “Think Outside The Box” and “Strive To Stand Out” attitude. If you truly believe in the adage, “Go big or go home!”, then this could be the fun gig you’re looking for!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Enhance the overall brand and sound of the station.
- Develop and grow a great and creative on-air staff.
- Responsible for adhering to CRTC and CBSC rules and regulations.
- Work closely with sales to develop sales-oriented promotions.
- Work with the Promotions Director to develop outstanding audience building promotions and marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in Rock and/or Classic Hits.
- Experience in Diary Rated Markets.
- Extensive experience managing people and coaching them to develop their talent.
- Promotionally aggressive and not afraid to take risks.
- Exceptional team player with a great attitude.
- Must be a multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit, SoCast, and Futuri would be an asset.
- Experience with Diary reports.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must understand responsible, effective use of social media.
- Creative and outside the box thinker.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide a current drivers abstract.
Please send your resume to:
Andy Ross, Director of Brands and Content
Harvard Broadcasting – Saskatoon
Please put “Program Director” in your subject title
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.