Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Jobs like this don’t come up very often. If this opportunity makes you tingle with desire to compete in an awesome market for a leading-edge station, let’s hear your stuff.
Calgary’s Alternative X92.9 is searching for our next Afternoon Drive Show. This opportunity is exceptional on many levels. You can contribute to one of Canada’s finest Alt stations with a team of like-minded misfits hell bent on winning.
If you say “let’s do it the same way as before” this gig is not for you.
If you’re ready to lead the content war on every level, we want to hear from you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare & deliver an engaging & entertaining program 2pm-7pm Monday-Friday.
- Station appearances, remotes and events as required.
- Daily digital content on multiple platforms.
- Voice track when required and/or necessary.
- Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
- Execute on-air promotions.
- Create entertaining Podcasts
- Be a tireless brand ambassador for X929.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Unbridled creativity
- Superior show prep skills.
- Digital media ninja with on camera abilities.
- Wide Orbit, Music Master, SoCast, RadioPromoHub, and Futuri knowledge is an asset.
- An unrelenting hunger to win.
- People like you
- 4 years on-air experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to an Alt-loving community.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Play nice in the sandbox
Please send your resume & Demo to:
Jim McCourtie, Program Director
Harvard Media Calgary
Please put “Drive” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.