Regina | Posted Date: March 9, 2021
Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, YouTube, Spotify Ads, and more!
Do you specialize in everything analytics and numbers? If so, we’re looking for YOU!
That’s right, Harvard Media is looking for an SEM Specialist to help take us and our clients to the next level.
Harvard Media is looking for a data-savvy individual to tackle the world of digital marketing and analytics as an integral member of the SEM team. You will be responsible for campaign strategy, implementation, optimization, and reporting for digital marketing initiatives. You’ll have to keep budgets on track, translate data into actionable tasks, and maximize campaign efficiency to ensure client success. We are willing to train the right candidate. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply today!
- Work with media team to plan and execute SEM, PPC, or other digital marketing components (including campaign management, creation, analysis, reporting, and data compilation)
- Create tagging strategy and facilitate the implementation of measurement and tracking
- Collaborate on landing page creation and optimization for conversions and quality score
- Improve paid search performance using industry best practices within established revenue
- Manage multiple campaigns at any given time with a focus on achieving ROI goals
- Track, record, and report campaign performance metrics on a weekly, monthly basis and assemble them into client ready-format
- Perform other tasks assigned by the team leader as needed
- Diploma/Degree in Business. Focus on marketing is an asset but not required
- SEM/PPC experience with proven knowledge in campaign setup, ad creation, keyword research, etc. is an asset but not required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboards, macros, etc.) and Google Suite
- Knowledge of HTML, SEO, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics (including Google Tag Manager) is an asset
- Google Ads and Facebook Blueprint Certified is an asset but not required
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
Please attach your resume to the email to be considered for this position.