Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Are you looking for that “first chance” to get started? Working in a studio creating the sound you know you can. You want to work with an experienced team. It’s time to put it all to work in a creative environment and begin your career as an Assistant Producer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Production Manager with daily production
- Produce amazing ads for a wide range of clients
- Create imaging for two very distinct radio brands
- Assist in the development of client and station campaigns
- Set up and operation of Sound System at various station events
- On Air Board operation as needed
- Ongoing assessment and quality control of the Production product
- Other duties as required by management
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Graduate of a recognized broadcast or audio course
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition or Pro Tools is an asset
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit & SDS Traffic is an asset
- Knowledge of SPARC is an asset
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with a great attitude in studio and in the halls
- Provide superior internal and external customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license and produce a current drivers abstract
Please send your resume & Demo to:
Brad Bazin, Program Director
Harvard Media, Yorkton
GX 94 / Fox FM
Please put “Assistant Producer” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.