This survey has some unique features and may not be compatible with every mobile device.
Please consider using a desktop or laptop computer and you will see the survey available to you. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support!
Welcome to the CFL Survey!
We want to know how you feel about the Canadian Football League.
Choose your local or favourite station below to start the quick Survey and enter for a chance to win a $250 Gift Certificate to your favourite CFL Team.
This section is intentionally blank and hidden.
Survey & Contest Rules
RULES & REGULATIONS: CFL SURVEY
To be eligible for this contest, a participant must:
- be a resident of Alberta or Saskatchewan, and
- be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Employees of Harvard Media, its affiliated companies or their respective advertising or promotional agencies, employees of the Canadian Football League, its affiliated companies, and any family members of the aforementioned are not eligible to participate in the contest.
The Contest begins on November 7, 2022, at 9:00:00 AM MST, and ends on November 22, 2022, at 11:00:00 PM MST.
How to Enter
There is one (1) way to enter the contest:
- Participants will need to have access to an internet-accessible device and go to the contest landing page at harvardmedia.com/cfl.
- Once there, participants must choose one local or favourite Harvard Media radio station to launch the survey.
- Participants must then choose one, listed, CFL team as their “favourite” and complete the survey based on this choice.
- Once the survey is complete, participants will be asked to enter their personal contact information and will be placed into a draw.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of entrants.
A random draw will happen once the survey has closed on November 22, at 11:00:00 PM MST. All survey entrants will be loaded into one digital pool and one entrant will be selected to win one gift card valued at $250.00 CAD. Two attempts will be made by phone to contact the selected entrant. If the selected entrant is unreachable, Harvard Media reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and select a new potential winner.
One grand prize of (1) $250.00 CAD gift card will be awarded.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable or assignable except at the sole discretion of Harvard Media, is not redeemable for cash or other prizes, and will be available to the winner only upon compliance with these Official Rules, verification of their eligibility, and receipt by Harvard Media of all required information. The grand prize will be sent electronically to the winner after confirming their correct email address and contact information.
- By entering this contest, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
- The participant’s name, email address, and phone number must be correct and valid at the time of entry on the contest entry form.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to correctly identify and contact a finalist – if it is determined in the sole discretion of Harvard Media that a particular selected contest entrant cannot be contacted or is otherwise not qualified as a finalist, Harvard Media will select another winner from the contest entrants.
- Harvard Media reserves the right to disqualify any selected participant on the basis that an entry is ineligible.
- The winner of the Grand Prize is responsible for all taxes, expenses, costs, shipping, fees and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize.
- The odds of being selected in this draw are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- The Grand Prize will be sent digitally to the winner through an approved email address provided by the successful winner.
- Participants who do not meet eligibility requirements or who have entered through fraudulent means or have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- By entering this contest, participants agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless Harvard Media, its affiliated companies and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, loss, demand, action, cause of action, expense, delays, accidents, injuries or other liability arising from participation in this contest or the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- Decisions of Harvard Media with respect to this contest are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, and procedure.
- Harvard Media has the right to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of the specified prize.
- Winner will be required to provide proof of age, valid driver’s license and sign an acknowledgement and release confirming contest eligibility and compliance with the contest rules and releasing Harvard Media and shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability in connection with the conduct of the contest or the awarding of prizes before receiving their prize.
- By entering the contest, the entrants and winner agrees to allow Harvard Media and its agents to publish, and/or broadcast as well as share internally their names, voices, survey answers and/or opinions without compensation.
- Harvard Media is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the CFL Survey contest draw or awarding any prize in the event of circumstances of any kind beyond the control of Harvard Media.
- By providing personal contact and other information on an entry form, a contest entrant is consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of such information by Harvard Media for registration and administration purposes. The information collected will not be used for any other purposes, and Harvard Media does not sell, share or transfer such personal information that it collects to third parties for their own marketing efforts. All entries become the property of Harvard Media and will be destroyed following the completion of the contest.
- This contest is subject to and governed by the laws of the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- These Official Rules govern the “CFL Survey” contest and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these Official Rules and any other material, these Official Rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
(Last updated Nov 2, 2022 – 4:46 pm MDT)