By Absolute Results
The automotive industry is facing the largest manufacturing supply shortage since World War II.
Customers may be waiting months to get into a new vehicle they want.
Past customers account for 50% of your current customers. Use your relationship with them to offer something they can’t refuse: choice.
- The choice to pre-order their next vehicle, with no obligation to buy if they change their mind!
- Pricing that suits the value of the vehicle, not the current demand.
- They’ll get a trade-in bonus when they’re ready to buy.
- Get the vehicle they want with every option they want. No compromise and no settling!
- The opportunity to appraise their current vehicle at market value.
they see this:
• Transparent process
• No pressure
you'll get this:
• Guaranteed order and sale
• Quality trade-ins
• Positive buying experiences from customers
The inventory shortage has changed consumer behaviour in the auto industry. Consumers are diminishing brand loyalty and considering other options when they are in need of a new vehicle.
Would consider something else.
Would go to a different new car dealership of the same brand.
Would go to a different new car dealership of a different brand.
However, the Dealer’s perceptions are not aligned to the consumers:
- 57% of dealers think their customers will wait until the vehicle they want is available. 57% 57%
- Only 30% of their customers might wait until the vehicle they want is available. 30% 30%